Saturday, February 2, 2013

Random, on a Saturday Morning

The aroma of garlic and onion cooking in browned butter is one of my favorites. It is the start of a thousand different recipes and is full of possibilities.

It has been a crazy hectic couple weeks of studying, working, cleaning, and commuting. I have instituted a chore schedule for the kiddos and it's been working. I also instituted a chore schedule for me and that has been more of a challenge.
Here is my list of accountability
• I have kept up with laundry
• I made dinner every night except last night*
• I had a fast food lunch only once.
• I got a 72 on my first exam - not passing.
• I gained 5.2 pounds in the Biggest Loser competition at work.
(*we went to a concert last night and I slept when I got home, so we went to Chili's.)

Not my best week. However, it is a new week (almost), and so far this morning I did most of a rep of exercise (push-ups, crunches, plank, lunges, wall sit, squats - from Pinterest - ooooowwww!), got out chicken for supper, swept the kitchen, started laundry, and now did a blog post. Not bad for 5 hours sleep.

Today I'm meeting a friend from nursing school to teach her how to knit. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment