Wednesday, February 20, 2013

One little thing

Every bit of advice I read says the same thing - you have to do a whole whack of little things to accomplish any big thing.

You can't magically lose 30 pounds, deep clean the whole house, raise perfect children, or run a marathon overnight. These things take time. Baby steps. One little thing at a time to reach the end big thing.

So that's the goal. Do one little thing each day to end up with a cleaner, more organized home.

Today I took a couple Clorox wipes and cleaned the door knobs, light switches, and counter height plugs in the kitchen, laundry room, and dining room.

Yesterday I took my long handled puffy duster to the AC vents in the same rooms.

Tomorrow, I'll do both those things to the rest if the house, because I was a slacker.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Lookie... Cute Thing baby hat - I made this for a friend who's friend is having a baby.

I should have been writing drug cards.
(See aforementioned Rome.)




No comments:

Post a Comment